Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising on a 4 lane hwy when I noticed a new GT convertible in the traffic. I worked my way up to him, and he's got pipes of some sort, they were a lot louder than stock, a hood scoop and wheels. I pace with him a little bit, then he jumps on it. I do the old 5-2 downshift and quickly reel him in. We let off and slip through some traffic and go again, with me ready this time from 40-80 I pulled 3-4 cars on him. We ended up at a traffic light where my friend says nice car to him. He says thanks. I said I like the hood scoop and wheels and he says thanks again, that's it. He is completely focused on the light. I thought we had settled the issue, but the light turns green and he lights off. I still have the trac control on, and wasn't quite ready, but by the top of first I've caught him and by the top of second I move over into his lane and let off to keep from wasting fuel. He lets off too and won't pull beside me. A little further down the road we come to another light where he is turning so I move over to let him turn on red. I gave a friendly wave, and he just completely ignores me. Oh well, so much for the fun of it. Some people are just way too serious.

·
Registered
364 Posts
media hype

He is not too happy that he believed all the bs in the mags. He really thought that a GT with a little work would be better than a GTO. Now he knows the truth and not able to deal with it. These cars are not in the same league I have proved it to many a GT owner.

·
Registered
25 Posts
mumrah said:
He is not too happy that he believed all the bs in the mags. He really thought that a GT with a little work would be better than a GTO. Now he knows the truth and not able to deal with it. These cars are not in the same league I have proved it to many a GT owner.
Hey.. didn't you know? Those new high performance hood scoops add like 100HP... LOL! Nice kill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts