Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know this guy... not a pal but an aquaintance (who is a huge D-Bag) and he owns one of these....

me and a couple corvette guys were out screwin off on suday morning when out of the blue, here comes the ferrari(he knew where we were meeting up). He and i have bad history cause i always put a hurtin on that thing with my 98 C5 A4(3.73, 3500 stall, heads, cam, tune and all the occumpanying mods)and told him he doesn't know how to drive that italian paddle shift **** box....
on to the story...
so in my little ol gto from a 50 roll i put a half a car and stayed there through 4th! TWICE! So funny! so now i make fun of him gettin beat by my "cavalier".. wish i had video so you could see him cryin his ass off... he won't race me or any of my cars from here on...
so there ya go... a driver is the worst mod a fast car can have. I would really like to see what a fantastic ferrari driver could do, only problem is the guys i know that own em cant drive em.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw hi!

:cheers
i've been trolling here about 2 years and joined about last week and realised that was my first post!! haha sorry. it was sooo funny i thought you guys would enjoy it...
...back to keeping to myself and trolling...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :cheers
Such a shame a ferrari has a driver like that. That car must think grandma is behind the wheel.:lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I also have a funny viper kill story too... but i will wait to share it till i get the video from him. i hate stories without proof/video so it will have to wait till then. anyway, good forum, nice people and intersting stuff.. Thanks again!
I need to post the videos of my cars racing each other... funny stuff... the TBSS holds it's own too... all of em look like they got anchors tied to em compared to the vette though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts