Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm sure there will be. How many times did GM say "this is the last time" on the employee discout? I got mine on Sep. 17 for about 29.5. Plus the 06's are coming. So keep your hopes and ears open b/c the deals will come again.

·
Banned
119 Posts
There are many dealers on this site and will tell you that there are no GTOs in their areas...
in NY NJ and Pa area there are still many on Dealers lots,Many colors to pick from,I am sure by the end of Oct you will get one under$28,000 if you want to shop around and not go with the first Pontiac dealer you see.
I was going to get a GTO but got a 2006 Mustang Gt at Invoice.Both are great cars,I would get the GTO because you will be getting a better price then a stang gt.Dammm a GTO $1000 or more under invoice what a deal.......johnnyT

·
Registered
24 Posts
sboylan said:
...are horrible this year; I feel for Stoops and Peterson.

Go Irish - Play Like Champions Today!!!
Yes they are, but im still at every game supporting my team! I hope your Irish beat USC, they say Bush might not play.

P.S.
There is a debate whether or not Notre Dame stole "play like a champion today" from Oklahoma. Many people have confirmed we had it first. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.