Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 GTO or 04 cobra

I know i sound like im betraying evryone but should i go with the new goat or the cobra. i know its alot cheaper and easier to get power out of the cobra but the goats interior is a leaague above the cobras and it rides better probably. I need help what would yall do. and im more of talking about dragging? which car would be easier to get more hp out of without going to ever the top?

·
Registered
185 Posts
BigJim said:
I know i sound like im betraying evryone but should i go with the new goat or the cobra. i know its alot cheaper and easier to get power out of the cobra but the goats interior is a leaague above the cobras and it rides better probably. I need help what would yall do. and im more of talking about dragging? which car would be easier to get more hp out of without going to ever the top?
If and when you ever find an 05 cobra u let us know ok, cuz ford isnt gonna produce the new body in the cobra for a couple of years!

·
Registered
95 Posts
You would immediatly have an outdated body style on a 20+ year old chassis. No thanks. My dad drives Mustangs and they are loosely built cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1COOLPC said:
You would immediatly have an outdated body style on a 20+ year old chassis. No thanks. My dad drives Mustangs and they are loosely built cars.

I used to have an 03 Mustang GT, not that its a Cobra, but listen to the above poster...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts