Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide me with an online vendor so I can purchase the chrome inserts for my Goat. I saw it on a fellow goat today while driving to school and it looked VERY VERY nice. It establishes the fact that I'm a GTO NOT a freaken Grand AM (GOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE REFER TO MY BABY AS THAT:mad:) I've serached yahoo to no avail.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd like to see if anyone has this in black or reflective black on a black GTO. Since the lower portion of the bumper is Gray, I think it would look nice, but I'd hate to buy them if they don't look right.

Pics anyone??

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
barbados04 said:
Grand am's are nice cars i've seen quite a few done up even a few supercharged.
NOT if you live in Miami, honestly IMO I hate car owners who misrepresent their vehicles. Personally I don't have a problem with owners who put 22" Rims on a Grand Am or Caprice, and Civic owners who modify the looks of their cars for show purposes (there’s nothing wrong with looking good and drawing attention). I hate the fact when they start ricing out there cars with Ram air hoods with no forced induction and attempt to portray a false image of speed and the their vehicles capabilities.. What really set me off happened in
December of 2005. I was driving down Biscayne BLVD just south of Aventura Mall when a Mercedes-Benz C 55 AMG and Ferrari F355 drive up (apparently they were together) The cursed for modifying my so call “Grand Am's Hood” There’s exact words were “Who you trien to fool boi, your slow ass dirt boi with that hood on your car, you must love fast and the Furious huh boi?! (Totally neglecting the ‘GTO” Emblems!!! THEY CALLED ME A FREAKEN RICER FOR GOD'S Sake! I just HAD to shut them down and watch them play catch up at the next light. I was surprised and beat the 355.

To make a long story short, I just wanted to distinguish my car from the sibling look alikes our Pontiac Mommy gave birth to. I call it being a rebel
:party:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
Can anyone provide me with an online vendor so I can purchase the chrome inserts for my Goat. I saw it on a fellow goat today while driving to school and it looked VERY VERY nice. It establishes the fact that I'm a GTO NOT a freaken Grand AM (GOD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE REFER TO MY BABY AS THAT:mad:) I've serached yahoo to no avail.
Could that have been my '05 Q/S you saw? Source for mine is in the post above. They look great IMO........

JET

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
J.E.T. said:
Could that have been my '05 Q/S you saw? Source for mine is in the post above. They look great IMO........

JET
What color GTO you Drive, I've seen a Blue/Silver/Purple/ and Black GTO. I saw it on a Red GTO while cruising 2AM looking for some Ponies:rolleyes: to kill.:willy:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
What color GTO you Drive, I've seen a Blue/Silver/Purple/ and Black GTO. I saw it on a Red GTO while cruising 2AM looking for some Ponies:rolleyes: to kill.:willy:
Silver........'05.

JET

·
Registered
182 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
There are quite a few GTO's in Orlando. I have a Midnight Blue 05. Dunno if it was me you've seen. I'm usually over by UCF or in Altamonte.
I've seen a black 06 with Chrome 18's, couple 05 impulse blue, a Silver, Red and a Black 04.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
s2gordon said:
There are quite a few GTO's in Orlando. I have a Midnight Blue 05. Dunno if it was me you've seen. I'm usually over by UCF or in Altamonte.
I've seen a black 06 with Chrome 18's, couple 05 impulse blue, a Silver, Red and a Black 04.
I think I saw you in the Best Buy parking lot one day and as I was pulling out of Publix You drove into the plaza on SR-50 about 10-15 mins later Right?

I think you have custom Exhaust, and maybe black Rims I'm not sure.

I'm usually cruising around Alafaya and University not to mention Colonial(SR-50)
I live at UH College Station, a mile just south of UCF (I attend FUllSail)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
I think I saw you in the Best Buy parking lot one day and as I was pulling out of Publix You drove into the plaza on SR-50 about 10-15 mins later Right?

I think you have custom Exhaust, and maybe black Rims I'm not sure.

I'm usually cruising around Alafaya and University not to mention Colonial(SR-50)
I live at UH College Station, a mile just south of UCF (I attend FUllSail)
dunno It may've been me or not.. In the past 2 weeks I've been to Best Buy and the publix Plaza (corner of 50 and Alafaya) during my lunch break at work.
I'm completly stock, No custom Exhuast yet.

Hopefully there's an Orlando GTO meet sometime so i can meet the other GTO drivers in the area.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.