Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if there is something wrong with my radio, but it is just not loud. My vetts stero sounded much better. I don't know if the amp is not hooked up right or what. This does not seem right for a car like this. What about you guys?

·
Registered
937 Posts
newagegoat said:
I don't know if there is something wrong with my radio, but it is just not loud. My vetts stero sounded much better. I don't know if the amp is not hooked up right or what. This does not seem right for a car like this. What about you guys?
Hey newage, Click the "Search" link above and search for "Dynamic Distortion" and it should pull up a couple threads. You should see a couple where I posted regarding turning off the Dynamic Distortion Limiter (DDL) and making a couple setting changes on the radio. Massive improvement, you should be satisfied after that. :cheers

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
Hey newage, Click the "Search" link above and search for "Dynamic Distortion" and it should pull up a couple threads. You should see a couple where I posted regarding turning off the Dynamic Distortion Limiter (DDL) and making a couple setting changes on the radio. Massive improvement, you should be satisfied after that. :cheers
MAN!!!! 100% BETTER!!!! Thanks! (I'm glad I read this post!)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Boost the amp in the trunk and turn that DDL OFF! It's like a new stereo after that. Still not the best but a dramatic improvement over the muffled default settings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.