Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - Steve here from Alan Young, we now have two 2005 GTO's in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are both 6 speeds and one is black w/red accent interior and the other is impulse blue w/blue accent interior. These things are awesome looking in person, we are open 'till 8 p.m. tonight, they just got off the truck so give us a little bit to get them cleaned up and ready to sell. F.Y.I.-they both sticker for 33,690.00 which isn't as bad as I thought. See Gene Frizzell or Tim Harris when you come in, tell them Steve sent you. :party:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will try, we are waiting for them to go through detail...... may take a while..... I'll keep you posted. :willy:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I got to work this morning they had both '05 Goats washed and detailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to borrow the body shops digital camera and shoot some pics for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the wait......... the body shop camera took a crap and we are in the works of getting a new one!!! Can anything else go wrong today?????? :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts