Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a rumor that the '05 GTO Hoods with scoops are being sent to Dealers by GM to help move the remaining '04s. Has anyone else heard this rumor? :confused

·
Registered
19 Posts
Raynhis65gto,
No, I haven't but I think it would be an excellent incentive. I still want the LS2 though, I have noticed that the Rebates have been deleted on the 04' so I don't forsee anyother type incentives, I guess they have moved a lot.
HOT GOAT

·
Registered
46 Posts
Raynhis65gto said:
Heard a rumor that the '05 GTO Hoods with scoops are being sent to Dealers by GM to help move the remaining '04s. Has anyone else heard this rumor? :confused
The Sales Manager at the Dealership we got ours told my wife that hoods with scoops would be available for retro-fitting '04s.

So, there you have it. Coming from the Dealership people confirms that this is in fact complete fantasy and will never happen.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
51 Posts
HOT GOAT said:
Raynhis65gto,
No, I haven't but I think it would be an excellent incentive. I still want the LS2 though, I have noticed that the Rebates have been deleted on the 04' so I don't forsee anyother type incentives, I guess they have moved a lot.
HOT GOAT
There is still incentives on '04's. Special financing at 36, 48 and 60months and $3500 GMAC bonus cash off of 2004's when financed through GMAC for retail deliveries prior to 11/1/04... at least in the Northeast.

G

·
05' hood part number, upcoming from GMpartsdirect.com

Raynhis65gto said:

Coming not so soon, but certainly coming up the 05' ram air hood part number will be: 92167780. Will be able to get it at GMpartsdirect.com or your dealer. Recessed autox grill part number is 12499616 and spoiler is 12499666.

As soon as they are available I will grab on to one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow - The hood rumor made it into High Perf Pontiac!

Just opened my January issue of HPP and on page 12 in Tribal News, they state that the '05 "hoods have been available to dealers for the '04 to help move languishing inventory". I love a good rumor!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts