Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car back Monday after a month of waiting for the polished Maggies. I had everything in my Sig block installed except for CIA and LT's. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE. :eek2: It has some serious instant POWER and it just has a safe tune on it now until Mike Norris can come down my way next Friday and Dyno tune it. If you look at the first pic you can see the large intercooler radiator through the grilles. I wish I could hide the hosesthat go over the right head cover it hides the GTO emblem.

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EEZ GOAT could you be more specific about what you are looking at. The only new items on the passenger side are the coolant reservoir on top of the battery for the blower and a boost a pump to regulate the fuel during boost on the side of the fender well by the fuse box.

G

·
That looks great. I would think you could just buy some SS lines (or even just longer rubber ones) and route them around and under the valve cover.

Also, another suggestion is that you could paint the ends of that intercooler black so that you can't really see it...but hey, maybe you want people to see it.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
05GOAT said:
EEZ GOAT could you be more specific about what you are looking at. The only new items on the passenger side are the coolant reservoir on top of the battery for the blower and a boost a pump to regulate the fuel during boost on the side of the fender well by the fuse box.
thats it thats what i was talking bout. thats the reservoir for the s/c

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He wasn't able to Dyno it that day because I have a POS B&M shifter that was coming apart. He just put in a tune he used on another LS2 with a Maggie. I have ordered a GMM Ripshifter but it hasn't come in yet. :mad: I am hoping it comes in before next Friday so I can have it installed before my next Dyno appt.

·
Registered
202 Posts
You lucky lucky lucky man you, cant wait to see the numbers!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Picked mine up this afternoon........456 at the wheels........nice.

JET

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.