Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for a gto vs mustang vid but cant find any all i find is firebirds. oh and does any one know if a gto can beet a mustang my friends got a new 05 mustang gt i was wondering if i can beet him lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
johnylongnose said:
ive been looking for a gto vs mustang vid but cant find any all i find is firebirds. oh and does any one know if a gto can beet a mustang my friends got a new 05 mustang gt i was wondering if i can beet him lol

You'll smoke his wannabe ass :cool

(unless he's seriously Mod'ed)

·
Registered
95 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
:willy: :cheers stock vs stock yes gto will win
Without a doubt. I saw one of those early Sunday morning hotrod shows and they put a supercharger on an 04 or 05 Mustang. When they announced the car made an impressive 320 RWHP, I just about spit up my orange juice I was laughing so hard.

·
Registered
165 Posts
edysinger said:
Without a doubt. I saw one of those early Sunday morning hotrod shows and they put a supercharger on an 04 or 05 Mustang. When they announced the car made an impressive 320 RWHP, I just about spit up my orange juice I was laughing so hard.
Hmmm. 320 RWHP Mustang? He's lighter, might be a close race if the 05 GTO is stock. With equal drivers, I still would put my money on the GTO because of the top end pull of the LS2.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
If he's putting down 320rwhp and your car is stock he's going to beat you. The average 05 GTO stock puts down 330ish rwhp and it weighs considerably more.

·
Registered
491 Posts
GTODEALER said:
If he's putting down 320rwhp and your car is stock he's going to beat you. The average 05 GTO stock puts down 330ish rwhp and it weighs considerably more.
I think the 320whp was for a Super-Charged [lol] GT that edysinger was talking about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys took your advice got out there and raced a 04 gt was close but i took it more twords top end he got me off the line tho but past um in 3rd

·
Registered
82 Posts
nice kill ive raced about 6 new stangs and only lost too one of them and he had slicks exaust and nitrous and he got 3 tenths on me the rest i killed stock for stock gto is a rustang eater for sure

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTODEALER2 went to the local 1/8th mile track and watched a 2006 Saleen S281 convertible run a staggering 9.6...... :lol: :willy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts