Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's kind of hard to tell how low it goes, because it seems like your on an incline on the driveway. Also, I can't see the whole car. But bigups on the wheels, they look nice!:cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btchplz said:
It's kind of hard to tell how low it goes, because it seems like your on an incline on the driveway. Also, I can't see the whole car. But bigups on the wheels, they look nice!:cheers
I will get some better ones I was in a rush when I took those.

Drew

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kilboy said:
Where did u get ur rims from??... I like the Drift R's alot.
There are low stock or possibly none left in the US I think... groupawheels.com sells them but the last time I checked they were out, and I got the last set from jdwheels.com. I payed $252 each for two 18x9's (for the rear) and $225 each for two 18x8's.

Make some calls, you should be able to get some soon. :seeya:

·
Registered
168 Posts
NICE!!!:cool

I like the way it looks. I'll do some research on the Pedder's set-up and compare it to the Hotchkis kit and see what will work for me. As of right now its, Pedder's 1 - Hotchkis 0.

Thanks for posting the pics.:cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pedder's Suspension

Havent I seen people on here running the pedders suspension with the hotchkis swaybars? Just curious what the best setup would be on my '05? I've seen the pedders street II version to be a good selection. Can you run that with the hotchkis sways? What's everyone running on their goats? Any info greatly appreciated, thx....

·
Registered
2 Posts
GTODAVE05 said:
Havent I seen people on here running the pedders suspension with the hotchkis swaybars? I've seen the pedders street II version to be a good selection. Can you run that with the hotchkis sways?
Sure, you can Run the Hotchkis Bars with any springs you want. Although, Pedders suggests you don't need aftermarket bars when you have a Full Pedders' Suspension.

I just finished up the Bushing/Springs/Shocks & Struts/Swaybar install last weekend. Car goes in for alignment tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts