Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm wondering what people are paying for there goats now i keep getting so many different prices and payments things just don't ad up what would be a great deal, and or payment? is there any dealers on the forum that have a cyclone grey 6 speed?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got my 05 GTO brand new for $28,200. My payment @ 5.9% for 48 months is almost $625.00 (including sales tax and less $3,500 down pmt).

·
Registered
214 Posts
GNX231 said:
when did you get it? how did you get them down to that number and intrest rate? thanks for all the info
Got it a month ago at Brown Pontiac in Toledo, OH. they still have 3 with a window sticker that reads SPECIAL PRICE 28,999

One is black, one is yellow and the third is dark blue. I know the black one was a 6M, the blue was an auto and I don't recall if the yellow was stick or auto. Ask for "T" their website is http://www.brownpontiac.com/

BTW - they also have a silver demo with different alloy wheels and an auto for a pretty good price.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
A friend of mine was looking to get an 05' with the A4 and 18" wheels. He looked at it in the end of October and was told he could get it for just under 29,000. The dealer just called him today and told him till Sunday 27,850. It's an IBM A4 with the 18" wheels and tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.