Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a call from a salesman that said he had got in the 05' vette. I have been lusting after that car for a while and thought I might should have waited and gotten the vette instead of the GTO. I'm 6'7 guys. I really did fit in the C5 good. Better than most cars. But this new one is definately smaller. The salesman and tech staff spent an hour looking at parts screens trying to figure out how to modify it to get 4-6 more inches leg room for me because I was cramed against the dash. After all of that and no luck the salesman asked me for a ride in my GTO and I wasted some rubber for him.
That's a first.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK. Now I'm pissed. The GM website lists the 05' vette as having 43.0" of legroom and the GTO as having 42.2". There is no way the vette has more.
I have plenty of room in the GTO and they almost had to get the jaws of life on the showroom floor for me to get out of the vette.
Come on GM. This info is important to some of us freaks. I have room for my little girls in the GTO anyway. And I was going to dread having to buy a big gold chain and hair piece if I had bought the vette.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.