Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
The 18 inchers are for the special ground effects kit available only on red, brack and silver............I think those are the only colors for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Xman said:
Everything I've seen is that the 05s come with the same 17" wheels that the 04s have. I saw no option for larger wheels. check it out yourself on the Pontiac Online ordering site the dealers use.

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...vehicleID=1122&section=oi_def&page=7&butID=16

Click on Wheels after you review the equipment list and see that they are the same.
That's strange, because the site I have access to (Dealerworld) does show them as an option, as does media.gm.com.

Greg

·
Vendor
83 Posts
When I purchased my Torrid Red 04 I insisted on scoops and 18" tires and chromed wheels. Went for the Banshee hood and the Pontiac 18" wheels with Toyo tires...the 18" are the same style as the stock 17" and you can get from the dealer.

Its there now getting them installed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
GoatHerder said:
That's strange, because the site I have access to (Dealerworld) does show them as an option, as does media.gm.com.
I now have to correct myself. While the wheels are still showing on media.gm.com, there has been a distribution update issued that not only deletes wheels as an order option, but also the three colored body kits.

You may still be able to order the wheels and body kits from SPO through your dealer though.

Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts