Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might have asked it before, but it has been awhile. Does anyone know when the 05s are going to be hitting the dealerships? I have heard mid March, but that doesnt sound right. If anyone knows maybe they could feel me in.

thanks,
jim

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
When I paid the deposit on my 05 in October the dealer said the build date was Nov 1st, They told me deliverly takes 12 to 16 weeks. I am expecting it in late Feb or early March. I have read dealers should start receiving cars in December. Next year they will start building the 06 models in May so they will have them in the showrooms in September. There are also rumors of the 07's being built in the states with all wheel drive due in late 07 for the 08 models.

The production of the 05's have been cut to 12,000 to allow for the early (May) production of the 06 models. I would suggest contacting the Pontiac dealers in your area and see if you can locate a Black/Black M6 that has already been ordered.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The 05's should be arriving mid to late December. That is if the dealers have placed their orders already. The store that I work at has not ordered any 05's for stock yet. Only my own personal "sold" order.
I would guess that most dealers want to sell the last of the 04's first.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha me 2, but im afraid if sells don'nt pick up there won't be an 06 either. If only Pontiac adverstised more aggresively I think it would make all of the difference in the world, But that is another discussion.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The local dealer expects an 05 around Dec. 22nd. He also said there was a plan at GM for an 06 GTO Judge. This was the first I had heard of it. Anyone else know more about this possibility.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also when in the heck is Pontiac going to update their website. I know it might sound strange but I look at their site everyday or two waiting to see the options availible for the new GTO. later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.