Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I want to get these for my 04 but I want to know if they plug right in or are any modifications necessary. And where is the best place to but them and what brand. I was thinking from the dealer.What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
04goatgirl said:
Hi. I want to get these for my 04 but I want to know if they plug right in or are any modifications necessary. And where is the best place to but them and what brand. I was thinking from the dealer.What do you think?
I am thinking they look ok.... but for 200 clams for a set is kind of salty just to change to color. But thats just my taste. According to the posts on here they will fit right up.... Fred Beans on here is advertising what they say is a good price for a set.... 199.00 plus shipping....

check it out in the Dealer's supported thread

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi there,
I believe they drastically change the image of the car. On my YJ it was like night and day. I get comments all the time about the black tail lamps!

We sell them for 199.24 + shipping. This is not only a good price, it's the best price shipped in the US and on top of that we have them! We have more tail lamps than anyone in the entire country, including GM!

You can order from our site @ any time from www.fredbeansparts.com. Click where it says click here to search by part number. Use part number 06gtolamps under Pontiac make and you're ready to go!

Thanks,
Gene

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
on my black '04 it looks AWESOME! the tail lamps blend right in with the rest of the car now. i'm not one that's into appearance mods. the rest of my '04 is stock looking and i like it like that but on some colors like black this is a must-do mod. the only color car i've seen it on that i didn't like so far was the regular blue.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am thinking they look ok.... but for 200 clams for a set is kind of salty just to change to color. But thats just my taste. According to the posts on here they will fit right up.... Fred Beans on here is advertising what they say is a good price for a set.... 199.00 plus shipping....

check it out in the Dealer's supported thread
200 for tail lights u guys pay way to much in US get on to ebay australia pay 150 -195 aus $

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.