Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Yeah....our detail crew like their pin stripes. Looks good on the lighter colors, but the darks I normally ask the customer if they want it removed.

Brazen orange (should have in one week, if it is paced the same as these)

Spice red (see 06 pics. I have some in there)

Supposedly a new shade of silver this year.

Other than that the colors have pretty much stayed the same to my knowledge. They got rid of Yellow(dumbasses) and Midnight Blue

·
Registered
498 Posts
Not sure.......still partial to the 05 tails. Break up my PBM just right IMO.

I'll prob change my mind mid-winter and have a set awaiting to put on the goat come spring.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey dealernut whats the monthy payment on that grey 06 and you have got to talk to the dumbasses who put that pinstripe on that car and tell them to never do that again and is that grey goat a 6speed?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GNX231 said:
hey dealernut whats the monthy payment on that grey 06 and you have got to talk to the dumbasses who put that pinstripe on that car and tell them to never do that again and is that grey goat a 6speed?
Did you get your e-mail?

Money down?

Trade?

Credit?

PM me with that and I can get you the #'s.

I am fairly sure it is a M6. I will make sure on Friday.

G

·
I was just thinking, if GM went bankrupt and had to liquidate all their cars, I could have a Denali, SSR, GTO, and a Z06 sitting in front of the house.... For $50k. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.