Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not competition BUT Im posting it anyway. On my way home from class tonight an RSX wouldnt leave me alone. If I slowed down, he did; If I accelerated, he did too. He just stayed right beside me. I saw the driver kept looking back and forth nervously...as if he was waiting for me to stomp it. He accelerated about a car ahead of me. I dropped it in second and as soon as I did, he hit it. From 45 mph being over a car behind, by the end of second I was 2 cars ahead. I only kill ricers like that to put them in their place. It was a quick run from about 45-75...but that was enough to prove a point :cool

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes you have to exercise authority at a sacrifice. A couple of cents worth the gas was worth it :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I hear you, sometimes you have to remind people this is not "The Fast & The Furious" and their ricer really isn't fast. I think that movie rewired far to many peoples brains as to what a fast car really is!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I hear you, sometimes you have to remind people this is not "The Fast & The Furious" and their ricer really isn't fast. I think that movie rewired far to many peoples brains as to what a fast car really is!
:agree cause a lot of those younger kids who buy those ricers have no idea how much it takes to make those cars perform like they see in the movies let alone on the streets. They're the crazy and reckless ones who are getting into accidents and stuff by thinking they can race every other car out there even if they know that they can't compete with them (GTOs, F-bodies, Stangs, etc.)

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
This is kinda like posting about beating the crap out of your girlfriend. Even if she goes to the gym, so what you should be able to toss her around.

Now the story is a bit different if she hits you and slaps you and kicks you and just keeps egging you on and you just pop her with one good thwap to let her know she has crossed the line. That's kinda what the guy did by shadowing you the whole time. So I guess your quick kill is ok in my book.

·
Registered
380 Posts
My car has been referred to as a GTslow by too many ricers for me to let them live.
:agree although they are not worth the waste of gas but once in a blue moon you gotta remind them of the reality that those cars are out of their league by trying mess with any type of modern American muscle/sports car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts