Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
With GM having so many 1st quarter market share issues, do any of you think there will be any '05 rebates like last year?? For example, if they added side airbags, would you purchase an '06 over an '05 even if the '05 had another huge incentive?? :confused

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
MoreMoonShine said:
With GM having so many 1st quarter market share issues, do any of you think there will be any '05 rebates like last year?? For example, if they added side airbags, would you purchase an '06 over an '05 even if the '05 had another huge incentive?? :confused

I don't think you will see the rebates for 05 that were offered on the 04's, The 05's production will end around May, three months earlier than last year and the last cars will be delivered to the dealers around September.

The new 06's (?) will be on the same delivery schedule as other GM brands.
I don't expect many changes for the 06,

·
Registered
674 Posts
GNX231 said:
I Now The 05's Just Got Here But I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Heard Any Changes Like Color Or Option Wise For The 06's Being That The 05's Got Here Late.
They will probably bring back barbados blue with blue dash about three days after you take delivery of a cyclone gray car with a red dash.

After two weeks I stopped noticing my dash is red. Also stopped noticing the nifty GTO on the tach (or is it speedo, see i stopped noticing it).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.