3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in a Brazen Orange....
  • seats are NOT faster
  • door lock switch isn't that exciting
  • Brazen Orange is bad ass in person
  • Comes with smokers package..... you can order that for any year goat
  • pretty much an 05 just different colors
.... the smokers package is where you get the extra power outlet, besides that, I'm very pissed about the slow seats. :cheers

G

·
slow seats still? geez godda love gm they :rolleyes: rule,ya the orange is cool godda see 1 decked out :) might see 1 before ya know it :D ,power sunroof ,tinted,rimmed auto-x grills,real"key word" ram air hood ;) magnacharger and slp and borla exaust i "use to own a silver gto"

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GTODEALER said:
  • seats are NOT faster
.... the smokers package is where you get the extra power outlet, besides that, I'm very pissed about the slow seats. :cheers

I think they are faster. Not allot, I'd say about 15% to 25%. But we have one that is in the showroom and after sitting in here for a week, they are definetely the same speed as the old ones.

·
Registered
498 Posts
GTODEALER said:
  • seats are NOT faster
We gotta get you a digital camera Steve!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I timed ours also(equally bored one day) and they were quicker. That is strange. I wonder if they all have the new motors in them.

hmmmm....I did just try our new Brazen Orange and it is noticably slower than the other 06's I have. Looks like it is time to start taking brand new cars apart. WHOO HOO!!!!!

I also like the backlit steering wheel controls.

G

·
What 20 pounds these seats are not that heavy i'm sure SOMEBODY on this bored would weight them i HERD they weight other things for REASONS other then to prove a worthless point.

G

·
1badgto said:
What 20 pounds these seats are not that heavy i'm sure SOMEBODY on this bored would weight them i HERD they weight other things for REASONS other then to prove a worthless point.
no seat is heavy when it has power. take yours out and see how much it weighs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can see a poll coming on...

What's your seat time? lock to lock.

Nevermind the quarter mile times, just tell me how long it takes to scoot your seat up!

:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hah, gotcha!

We'll have to think about seat power adders, like 24 volt conversion systems, twice the scoot in half the time. Wonder if it will void the factory warranty?

BTW, seat power adder does not mean filling up on beans the night before, we're talking strictly electrical, not chemical.

;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.