Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
l008com said:
Anyone know when the 06's are going to be in stock in the north east?
Go to the GM Buypower website; you can plug in your zip and see if any are around you.

If there aren't any, I don't know when they would get them. Production is ending mid-year, so I'm surprised they wouldn't have them ordered.

NE must be a tough market for these cars tho- - I'm in VA and got my best deal from a dealer in Canandaigua NY.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats funny, there are a bunch and they are all cars that those dealers said either they didn't have, or I couldn't drive because they weren't prepped (BS). But see my other thread for that. Oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Patience young Jedi.....I think you would be more happy in a GTO.

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me!!:lol: But he is right! You are going to LOVE IT!!!!!:party:
Youre too silly!

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Is that a bad thing? Life's too short to take seriously...have fun while you can!:cheers :party:
Planning any trips to CO soon? If not I will head to Florida for some real fun.

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
BlownGTO said:
Planning any trips to CO soon? If not I will head to Florida for some real fun.[/]

I'm in the car business honey...I get no vacations!! HAHA!:D
Hence why I got out of the car business! Now I get to smile once in a while!

·
Registered
202 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
Oh I smile...when I do have time off!!!! I work hard, but I play just as hard!!!:D
I AM HOLDING YOU TO THAT!:cool

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
If we did not smile in this industry we would go insane!!!! We have a great time here. We have to!!! We practically live here.

I remember when I was being hired they said that if you were good you got 1/2 days whenever you want.

What they forgot to tell me was they meant 12 hour days

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.