Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI
Got an e-mail today from my Dealer informing me that my '06 arrived in port on 12/10/05
Anyone who is at status 3550 should be at 3750 check your sources such as your Dealer or where ever you get your delivery info. :cheers
Comming soon :party:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess no one gives a rats behind.....
I will restrict these kind of posts to the "other site" at least someone there has actually ordered an '06 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Warlock said:
I will restrict these kind of posts to the "other site" at least someone there has actually ordered an '06 :rolleyes:
Dude.. don't get your panties in a bunch.. Congrats on getting an '06! I envy you! I just want my 04 back from the shop.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Warlock said:

Sorry man. We have had 06's for a month now. Brazen Orange, Spice Red, Cyclone Gray, and Blue w/blue interior.

All 4 have sold. Got another Orange today.

Congrats on your car man. The 06's are nice. I envy you with your lock/unlock button.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well great now I have pissed some people off or so it seems great ummmmmmm well at least I have one more post to my name. That's some good news.
The reason I started this post was so that some people who are waiting on an order would know that the ship that just docked might just have their GTO on it if they are waiting to hear from the Dealer.......and noticed that there were not responses to my post after quite some time and very few views btw..
Sooooooo I will keep future info to a site that has info from users that have a place where they can go to be updated as to the "progress" of their order............I have no idea why they cannot get info from their Dealer/Sales Person ............but I can.
Later

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Warlock said:
Well great now I have pissed some people off or so it seems great ummmmmmm well at least I have one more post to my name. That's some good news.
The reason I started this post was so that some people who are waiting on an order would know that the ship that just docked might just have their GTO on it if they are waiting to hear from the Dealer.......and noticed that there were not responses to my post after quite some time and very few views btw..
Sooooooo I will keep future info to a site that has info from users that have a place where they can go to be updated as to the "progress" of their order............I have no idea why they cannot get info from their Dealer/Sales Person ............but I can.
Later
I just think the "other" site is sorta a touchy subject today after one of our better posters basically called us all morons. :eek:

BTW/FYI - I can check the status of your order or anyone elses if you have a VIN or a Order #(VOMS code).

~ yeah the unlock button is something I am envious about. Not to mention I love the Brazen orange color. Thankfully I sold the one that sat in front of me. It was almost too tempting.

·
Registered
344 Posts
dealernut said:
I just think the "other" site is sorta a touchy subject today after one of our better posters basically called us all morons. :eek:

BTW/FYI - I can check the status of your order or anyone elses if you have a VIN or a Order #(VOMS code).

~ yeah the unlock button is something I am envious about. Not to mention I love the Brazen orange color. Thankfully I sold the one that sat in front of me. It was almost too tempting.
Love the Door Lock I added to my 05. Im using a T/C button for now till New switch comes out. Looks good with 2 Phone Buttons T/C and D/L fills the area.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hold on bra slow yer roll, wuts the big fuss bro? dont get pissed jus cause noone didnt reply yer post. It's all love here man

But yea back to what I was really saying, I live in Vallejo California in the sf bay area and next to Vallejo is a little city Benecia and Thats where the goats first touch U.S. soil on the benecia pier. My mom bought a new house near the peir so everytime I drive her to check out how her house is coming I always see them beeing unloaded and theres a bunch of them just sitting there waiting to be distributed.

G

·
going out on a limb because I flat dont know but I am guessing it was drama that new members need not see. So its best to delete and move forward than to keep beating a horse already down and out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.