Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the first released STS turbo kit for the 05 and newer GTOs and its going in tommorow. I would like to know what kind of information everyone would like to see. I plan to get all the standard stuff like pictures and dyno numbers. But I would like to know what else everyone wants while I have a chance to document it. Right now everything is still sitting in boxes in my garage so if anyone wants pictures of the kit uninstalled I can do that now.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
CopperD said:
I currently have the first released STS turbo kit for the 05 and newer GTOs and its going in tommorow. I would like to know what kind of information everyone would like to see. I plan to get all the standard stuff like pictures and dyno numbers. But I would like to know what else everyone wants while I have a chance to document it. Right now everything is still sitting in boxes in my garage so if anyone wants pictures of the kit uninstalled I can do that now.
Post 'em!!:party:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Uploading ..... going into the 06 parts gallery 8 megapixle pictures. Should I resize them later on because its nearly 55MB for the 14 pictures or does everyone like to see the little specks of packing dust?

This is going to take awhile even on my cable :rofl:

·
Registered
456 Posts
CopperD said:
Uploading ..... going into the 06 parts gallery 8 megapixle pictures. Should I resize them later on because its nearly 55MB for the 14 pictures or does everyone like to see the little specks of packing dust?

This is going to take awhile even on my cable :rofl:

a 100k picture is about as large as you want to go :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The rest of the photos are in the gallery under 06 or 05 parts. Now anything else anyone is going to want pictures or information on as this project goes underway?

·
Registered
456 Posts
CopperD said:
The rest of the photos are in the gallery under 06 or 05 parts. Now anything else anyone is going to want pictures or information on as this project goes underway?

Ya, I want one :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.