Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello anyone in the Washington D.C. area. There is going to be a cruise around our nation's capital on 09 Sept 2006 to show support for the troop's and to never forget this day. For more info log onto LS1GTO.com and search for "Ride for Pride" for more information.

Pat,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
myred2004gto said:
Hello anyone in the Washington D.C. area. There is going to be a cruise around our nation's capital on 09 Sept 2006 to show support for the troop's and to never forget this day. For more info log onto LS1GTO.com and search for "Ride for Pride" for more information.

Pat,

Well,

This forum is about slow as molasses in winter or we just have a bunch of wishy washy people here. Over 50 people have viewed this Post, and not one person has posted. This is something We all should be kicking the door down for. This event is to make sure We dont let what happened on September 11th fade away. This event can turn into something like "Rolling Thunder". Just remember "Rolling Thunder" started out just like this. Now look how big it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EEZ GOAT said:
rock on dude. i wish it was happening when i was in ashburn va last month. back to work for me.

Damn wish it was too, We could use everybody right now. Also the way this thread is going down the tube's. I guess I need to remember I'm Retired now and not everyone was in the military.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts