Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know some one has been at the drag strip with there new 05 gto so tell me what the car will run

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
nova said:
ok i know some one has been at the drag strip with there new 05 gto so tell me what the car will run
Although I don't own an 05, the best time I have personally seen one run is a 9.0x something, and that was with full exhaust and drag radials.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a stock 05 A4. In the Texas heat (100 deg + high humidity) I am running 8.7s at 82mph. I think 8.5s or better will not be a problem once the good weather gets here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. i,am going to the drag strip sep.3 i will let you know how it runs.owner of impules blue o5 gto thanks again :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Although I don't own an 05, the best time I have personally seen one run is a 9.0x something, and that was with full exhaust and drag radials.
So evidentally someone doesn't yet know how to launch their 05 goat... even with DR's :(

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
RiceEater said:
So evidentally someone doesn't yet know how to launch their 05 goat... even with DR's :(
...................................... ;) .............................???????..................sure that's what we'll say..for now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
1'/8 mile times

my 05 went 8.96 - with about 200 miles - pure stock- on it in 80' temp. its all about getting her took off. takes some practice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts