Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this isnot a gto but its a pontiac and well its the gto's little brother so here ya go it is a vortec sc on a 2000 grand am gt"watch out gto dealer" :cheers :willy: steve


here ya guys go :party:






 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what are you using to keep the drive shaft for the charger lubricated? It looks like its just clamped onto the motor.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
big_mike said:
what are you using to keep the drive shaft for the charger lubricated? It looks like its just clamped onto the motor.
the inside spinns now what you see outside the center section,ya it is held in by those clamps

gtodealer,what do ya mean i acually did it i don't bs anybody i say what i am gonna do "punk" where is my slp crap there slic?? :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,445 Posts
Groucho said:
I don't see any resemblance to our Holdens.
Forget the resemblance to our GTO's, He's got a huge problem. Looks like when he was doing the install, someone screwed the thing up. The engine's in there sideways. That'll never work. LOL.

Looks like a true rice eater is born. The doctors orders are to take two WRX's and enjoy the trip to work in the morning.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fergyflyer said:
Forget the resemblance to our GTO's, He's got a huge problem. Looks like when he was doing the install, someone screwed the thing up. The engine's in there sideways. That'll never work. LOL.

Looks like a true rice eater is born. The doctors orders are to take two WRX's and enjoy the trip to work in the morning.
should be rwd like the aed grand am his is a blown iroc motor with a s/c on it

aedcentral.com

they make gto stuff
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What you all fail to realize is that he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin about having the slow car for soccer practice, PTA meetings, grocery store runs, getting kids from daycare, running errands and losing to every Miata and Prius on the road!

lol
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
big_mike said:
What you all fail to realize is that he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin about having the slow car for soccer practice, PTA meetings, grocery store runs,getting kids from daycare
, running errands and losing to every Miata and Prius on the road!

lol
i was cool with this till you sead "getting the kids from daycare" lol don't curse me or the "he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin" comment lol NOT MARRIED NOT PLANNING ON IT

YA KNOW IN SOME COUNTRY'S MARRIDGE IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
1badgto said:
i was cool with this till you sead "getting the kids from daycare" lol don't curse me or the "he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin" comment lol NOT MARRIED NOT PLANNING ON IT

YA KNOW IN SOME COUNTRY'S MARRIDGE IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT? :eek:
So is incorrect spelling.... and incorrect grammer usage..... :lol: J/K Eddie, I like the install, very unique! :cheers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTODEALER said:
So is incorrect spelling.... and incorrect grammer usage..... :lol: J/K Eddie, I like the install, very unique! :cheers
blah blah,does anybody listen to you steve? lol :willy:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1badgto said:
i was cool with this till you sead "getting the kids from daycare" lol don't curse me or the "he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin" comment lol NOT MARRIED NOT PLANNING ON IT

YA KNOW IN SOME COUNTRY'S MARRIDGE IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT? :eek:

ya know, it dont matter ya have poor grammar and spelling etiquette, what matters is that you now have a 300hp Grand Am that nobody will expect coming at them!

GREAT install !!! Now what can you do to a cavalier with the Ecotec? :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,445 Posts
1badgto said:
i was cool with this till you sead "getting the kids from daycare" lol don't curse me or the "he did this to the wifes car so she can quit her bitchin" comment lol NOT MARRIED NOT PLANNING ON IT

YA KNOW IN SOME COUNTRY'S MARRIDGE IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT? :eek:
Fergy's #1 rule
The reason divorce is so expensive, it's worth it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,445 Posts
Groucho said:
i wantoo no wy everone gits funnie about bad speeling and grammer anyways lol wuts the big deel?

:D

besydes the tork stere will be so badd that it might brake yor rist.
Friend of mine just bought an 86 Olds Calais that someone did a 3.8l supercharged transplant in. Car runs low13's at 105-106 on street tires. He let a friend of ours drive the car back from Rochester to Pittsburgh. On the entrance ramp to 90 friend 2 decides to see what the car will do. The torque steer was so bad he almost wrecked the thing. Car has heads and cam, headers and the boost is bumped up. It's 275 whp.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fergyflyer said:
Fergy's #1 rule
The reason divorce is so expensive, it's worth it!
dukes of hazzard lol uncle jesse sead that when he was lighting bottles of moonshine throwing them at the cops :party: lol cops lol
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top