Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was heading home from work about an hour ago on the expressway. I was cruising in sixth gear at about 75mph (speed limit 70) when I see what looks like motorcycle HIDs approaching in my rear view mirror. I have never ran against a bike before and honestly i wasnt really in the mood to right then anyways. I started to notice the lights were approaching extremely fast and i knew something was not normal. As the lights approach the motorcycle flies by me going no less than 130mph. When i say he flew by me, he literally passed me like i was standing still. Sure enough about 2 miles up the road cars started slowing down, so i preceeded to slow down when i see at least 6 cops surrounding the motorcycle. The man driving it was on the floor in handcuffs helmet still on his head. When i got home i turned on the news and it actually was a high speed chase. The cops had followed him until he turned on to the expressway. Once he hit the expressway he opened it up and exceeded speeds over 150 mph. There was a helicopter following him but the cops intercepted him a couple miles infront and arrested him. It was pretty cool seeing my car on tv as he passed me, :lol:, but it was definitely a scary moment. Not only do bike owners need to be careful but us drivers need to be aware of our surroundings as well. If i would have switched lanes without seeing him, who knows what could have happened. It was a very freaky experience. I thought i'd share this with you guys:cheers

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Record the news and post the vid. That is awsome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts