Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one $18395 and ( with tax and tag)$20661 out the door. I have bought alot of cars, I can't believe this deal. I thought 13500 off my z06 in February was strong. :party :party :party :party :party

·
Registered
43 Posts
yOUR PRICE IS LOWER THAN THE 36 MONTH RESIDUAL. You should of leased it. They would be paying you to drive that GTO for 36 months!

·
Registered
76 Posts
WOW. That is really great.

I've been watching this posts, and now it's time I speak up. I bought mine w/ 6,000 miles from a pontiac dealer 3 months ago for $23,000 and thought I absolutely stole it. Bought it off Ebay from a Pontiac Dealer 5 hours away, and drove to go pick it up. At this time, they had the 3,500 rebate w/ 2.9%.

Boy, did I lose out just like all of you. Oh well, I'm happy for you guys, but it makes me sick to my stomach that I pissed away $3,000, and mine was USED.

Never had a new car before, this was the closest I've ever come. Oh well, guess I'll just keep waiting :)

Oh, and at least I absolutely love the car.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the salesman was shocked at the deal with the GM card. The way I was going to find a deal was to get dealers phone #'s from GM buy power and call about 20 dealers. The first dealer I called gave me the deal and in fact said they would dealer trade for any color I wanted. They looked very slow when we went in to sign the papers. I have bought alot of cars and would not of learned about this deal if it wasn't for this forum. THANK YOU guys :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts