Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my 67 gto converible 16 years now . Past year it's been in the body shop..well after a looong wait she is getting paint..hope to be cruising in her soon

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately not really..put the motor together then she sat until I took it to the shop last year

·
Registered
440 Posts
Unfortunately not really..put the motor together then she sat until I took it to the shop last year
OMG! At least you have something to look forward to. I did a quick calc that says I've had 1,100+ rides in my '67 coupe over the past 22 years. I wish you the same!!! BTW, what color will it be? Hard to tell from the photos.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The original color for this car Montreux blue..but I was not a big fan of it so I had it painted Fathom blue..still an original color for 67...also changing the top from original black to white and interior from black to parchment.

It's been sitting because I had kids and bought a house so never had the money..been a long journey

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Nice!!! I know you're excited. Elapsed time from when I took my '69 apart until the next time it moved under its own power was something like 25 years.

Bear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts