Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heinee said:
:( all I got was a quicktime symbol . I can normally look at vids on Putfile :confused

Wait a little...it takes time to load. If you see the quicktime logo it WILL Play.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LS2FAST said:
Wait a little...it takes time to load. If you see the quicktime logo it WILL Play.
It hates me today :(

I really wanted to hear the motor with the Lingenfelter CAI at WOT. I'll try later.

BTW, I really can't wait for the break-in period to be over on my GTO ... ;) I want to take it to Thunderhill Raceway for an open track day just for fun. I'm used to racing motorcycles around that track, and I think it would be entertaining to let the goat loose on that track.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It plays - just have to be patient :D

I've driven on the autobahn and at 140 my eyes were glued to the road, not the speedo! Not sure if you're brave or crazy to be shooting video at those speeds :willy:

Just my opinion

B

·
0 Posts
how long yall gotta wait? Hopefully this dont take too terribly long, I only have a lunch HOUR! lol

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Was it physically running out of power???? What was going on, I've never driven a stock GTO to those speeds, mine was tuned, cammed, blah, blah, before I did that......

B

·
0 Posts
but do you have proof? I have to convert my video of when I did 160 in my 97 camaro.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Actually if you look at the RPM's you will see I was pretty good in the power band, and I was in 5th gear. And look at my TEMP gauge :eek: The car did have more pull left, however, I had to be careful that if I saw the slightest thing that looked like a car I would slow down... If I were to be unfortunate enough to see a cop in nowhere land, he would of hauled me off in handcuffs. I am not sure how much faster it would of gone, but definately no governor kicking in. The car handled beautifully too. I have 4 more videos like that.... here is one where I actually take a pic of the road.

Click here to watch Road-Shot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts