Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey Jodi!

I just checked out your web page and was wondering what you expect to get out of the engine with the twin turbo? How much boost you plan on running with that low compression engine?

Nice pics!

·
Registered
94 Posts
purplehaze said:
Jody,

is there enough room in the front to go wider?
never seen anyone run wider than 245 without rubbing so I didn't try. I am not sure, but some cars have strut rub with stock width tires so it's obviously close to begin with.

Jody

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have 18x8 Mille Miglias with 245/40-18s

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have 18" SAP wheels with Falken 245/40ZR18's all the way around. No rubbing.

·
Registered
233 Posts
eyecell007 said:
BADGOAT - which model of the Mille wheels did you get? I can't seem to find those on their webpage...
I found them on Tire Rack they are Mille Miglia EV-S 18

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BlownGTO said:
I have 18" SAP wheels with Falken 245/40ZR18's all the way around. No rubbing.

would you say there is enough room in the back to go wider? it seems to be the consensus that 245 will fit in the front no problem, I am looking for as wide as i can go in the rear.

·
Registered
202 Posts
purplehaze said:
would you say there is enough room in the back to go wider? it seems to be the consensus that 245 will fit in the front no problem, I am looking for as wide as i can go in the rear.
As far as ive heard you cant go much bigger than 255's out back without rolling the fenders unless you use a Nitto 555, a 275 in those is supposed to fit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
purplehaze said:
jody mentioned she had 275 or was it 285 in the back... wonder if she rolled her fenders...
HE :D did roll them slightly, but shouldn't be necessary with the 57mm offset. It looked like it wouldn't scrape but I rolled them a bit just in case.

Jody

·
Registered
126 Posts
I thinking about 245/40/18 on the stock 18" Im affraid they will rub in the front?
Im planning on getting bridgestones S-03 pole position does anyone have this setup?

·
Registered
187 Posts
djray77 said:
I thinking about 245/40/18 on the stock 18" Im affraid they will rub in the front?
Im planning on getting bridgestones S-03 pole position does anyone have this setup?

I think i'm going to keep the stock 235/40 on the front and then do 255 or 265's in the rear

I also plan on doing S-03's if I don't go w/ Corsa's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.