Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too have been looking for the paint code for 18" wheels

I'm wondering if the 18" aluminum wheels are even painted, or simply clear coated? I had a wheel which was leaking to which I had the dealer fix it. As a bonus they scracted the @#$! out of it.

Anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm wondering if the 18" aluminum wheels are even painted, or simply clear coated? I had a wheel which was leaking to which I had the dealer fix it. As a bonus they scracted the @#$! out of it.

Anyone know for sure?
same problem.........anyone help?:mad:

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Does anyone know the paint code or matching touchup paint for the 18" wheels? I have a scratch that I want to repair. Thanks for any info...
I think carbon black will look good on these wheels.
Good of you to share your opinion but it doesn't address the original poster's question.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I've never seen a paint code for the OEM tires. Try contacting the dealer for touch up paint and see what they say. I doubt it will look good if you do it yourself. Your probally better off getting them powdercoated and cleared. Its only like $70 a rim or so and they will be better then new and you can get them to color match to stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.