Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look at this link and look at these parts too see if there worth $100 dollars or more to seee if i should buy them.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
look at this link and look at these parts too see if there worth $100 dollars or more to seee if i should buy them.
What link??

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
depends on how much you want an original chrome air filter...price is inline if its in good condition. could get aftermarket for half the cost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im just thinking if id be able to sell it to a serious collector for more if i bought it. what is your estimate value

·
Registered
855 Posts
You need to do a little more research.. One base looks aftermarket to me and the rest looks earlier than 69. 69's are being repoped. So most guys are going with Brandie new over ones with dents and in need of a rechrome.. I would pass myself..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yahh its oe...he emailed me a picture of the code inside the part which proved it was original..the car belong to a friend of mines dad who was a drag racer and he needed to remove it becuase the new engine needed bigger induction..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You need to do a little more research.. One base looks aftermarket to me and the rest looks earlier than 69. 69's are being repoped. So most guys are going with Brandie new over ones with dents and in need of a rechrome.. I would pass myself..
yahh i emailed him its not a 69 he said 65 65ish

1 - 11 of 11 Posts