Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had to source a rear seat bottom for my 65 convertible. 64 -65 convertible I believe are the same, 66 and up are wider using the narrower arm rest.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sorry I didn't clarify. I need a hardtop seat. 64-67 work. For a convertible I think 64-67 still works but is just a little tighter for 66-67. Could be wrong.

Who knew these were so hard to find???

·
Registered
153 Posts
i have front and rear bench seats in my 66 tempest parts car i would sell, but i live in no-where alabama

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have them already covered, $100

I have both upper and lower rear seat frames already recovered with black. You can have them for $100 for the both. I don't need them as I modified '04 rears to fit my car a few years ago and these have been taking up needed space waiting for you to post looking for them. I live north of Seattle about an hour. These seats are ready to pop in. PM me your email and I will send pictures and my phone numbers. Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have both upper and lower rear seat frames already recovered with black. You can have them for $100 for the both. I don't need them as I modified '04 rears to fit my car a few years ago and these have been taking up needed space waiting for you to post looking for them. I live north of Seattle about an hour. These seats are ready to pop in. PM me your email and I will send pictures and my phone numbers. Mike
I'm looking for rear seat for my 1967 lemans convertible is that what you have and if yes do you still have them?

frank

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have rear seat back for 64 gto?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry my password had to be updated. No the rear seats are long gone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1968 Pontiac convertible Rear Seat compatibility

Q. Will the rear seats of a 68 GTO convertible properly fit in my 68 Tempest Convertible?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have both upper and lower rear seat from 1964 Tempest. Color is turquoise and would be usable for a driver. I am in Cleveland, OH. Make me an offer if you can use then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts