Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought from Ames a new afftermarket Parking Brake Pedal Assembly with the parking brake light switch to
Bud the aftermarket parking brake pedal has no attachment or Switch Paddle Clip for the switch
I have seen that there is a attachemt for sale called Warning Light Switch Paddle Clip used for Firebird 1967-1969
Does anybody know if can i use this also for the 1966 GTO Parking Brake Pedal
or does anyone have an idea how I can attach the switch?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I had bought from Ames a new afftermarket Parking Brake Pedal Assembly with the parking brake light switch to
Bud the aftermarket parking brake pedal has no attachment or Switch Paddle Clip for the switch
I have seen that there is a attachemt for sale called Warning Light Switch Paddle Clip used for Firebird 1967-1969
Does anybody know if can i use this also for the 1966 GTO Parking Brake Pedal
or does anyone have an idea how I can attach the switch?
Why not email Ames and find out what part you need to mount the switch or where it mounts on your car? I'm sure if they sell the brake pedal assembly and switch, that they know what you need to mount it.

·
Registered
654 Posts
The optional dealer kit had a mounting tab/bracket that was screwed onto the pedal bracket to retain the switch.
I don't think anyone makes/offer's this piece, so you may have to make your own.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts