Pontiac GTO Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used Butler Performance for my rebuild.. I had issues with rings not sealing. Called a Butler technician, explained the situation and they hooked me up with the ring manufacturer (Total Seal) that they supplied me with for further info. To my surprise I received a phone call from David Butler himself and a follow up call with a Total Seal technician.. Nice service..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I added Sonic Motors in Holly Michigan. They had whatever good quality used part I needed for my 65, very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. They don't have a website, so added their Facebook page link. Also added North Hollywood Speedometer. They rebuild gauges and can update your tachometer to be compatible with HEI distributor. Been in business a long time, a bit pricey, but do great work. Thanks Dave for putting this together, it's a much needed resource!
Sonic is great, many thousands of parts, some mopar too. Im an hour away so I've taken several rides to visit and recently had him ship a turn signal lens bullet and a horn relay for my 66. Always go original if possible, there is a difference.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I have noticed on the site from time to time that a member will have parts or provides a service. It would be great to know what members do what. I would like support members that give back to the community.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts