Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how close the rear wheel opening patch panel for the 1964-1965 Chevelle is to the 1964 Tempest? These panels do not seem to exist for the Pontiacs and I do not want to replace the entire quarter panels.

Phil

·
Registered
855 Posts
Do you have a AMES catalog, cause they carry patch panels for 64's??..Don't think Chevelle would work I think they were flater!!..Les

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a AMES catalog, cause they carry patch panels for 64's??..Don't think Chevelle would work I think they were flater!!..Les
Les, I checked the on-line Ames catalogue and don't see what I am looking for. I am looking for the outer wheel well lip patch panel. Can you give me the part number so I can check again?

Thanks,

Phil

P.S. The Year One Chevelle equivalent can be seen here http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?pid=DU298LHRH&c=0&e=0&hid=020AC48245&cat=0&trk=

·
Registered
855 Posts
outer wheel well lip patch panel Nope Ames doesn't do just the lip panel in 64!! Checked my Year One catalog and they are just showing that panel for 68-69 models same as Ames. I'm thinking if it was same as Chevelle, Year One would have it listed in both places so it must not be same..Les

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
outer wheel well lip patch panel Nope Ames doesn't do just the lip panel in 64!! Checked my Year One catalog and they are just showing that panel for 68-69 models same as Ames. I'm thinking if it was same as Chevelle, Year One would have it listed in both places so it must not be same..Les
Has anyone tried adapting/modifying the Chevelle panel for a Tempest?

Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts