Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone knows about the vacuum lines on my 1966 tripower. I recently purchased this old beauty and I am starting to restore. The engine runs not bad. But on the rear carb passenger side there is a carb stud that has a hole in it. I think it is supposed to be capped because my car is manual transmission. The previous owner short piece of vacuum hose on it and jammed a tee in it.

doesn't see like that is correct. Can someone tell me what vacuum hoses need to be run and where or if there is access to a vacuum schematic.

any help is greatly appreciated.:grin2:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone knows about the vacuum lines on my 1966 tripower. I recently purchased this old beauty and I am starting to restore. The engine runs not bad. But on the rear carb passenger side there is a carb stud that has a hole in it. I think it is supposed to be capped because my car is manual transmission. The previous owner short piece of vacuum hose on it and jammed a tee in it.

doesn't see like that is correct. Can someone tell me what vacuum hoses need to be run and where or if there is access to a vacuum schematic.

any help is greatly appreciated.:grin2:

Lot of great info on our forum is you use the "Google Custom Search" box in the upper right. Click on this link for example: https://www.gtoforum.com/f12/1966-tri-power-vacuum-lines-placement-78762/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts