Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have one they would be willing to sell from a parts car? Or Does anyone have GM cross-reference to see if any others (maybe catalina) will fit? This is the last part i need for my Tempest and has been the most difficult to locate (go figure).....any help or direction would be appreciated

·
Registered
855 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry I forgot to mark this when I putted!! To many years back. I know my 64 & 65's so know it's not one of those. Can somebody out there identity it. The front is smooth not textured. Top to bottom almost 3 inch's with out the finger pull area. It is available. Thanks Les

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
does anyone have one they would be willing to sell from a parts car? Or Does anyone have GM cross-reference to see if any others (maybe catalina) will fit? This is the last part i need for my Tempest and has been the most difficult to locate (go figure).....any help or direction would be appreciated
Do you need the tray or the whole unit (slide and tray) ? I MAY have one (used)...Performance Years is repro-ing them and should be ready by March.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just need tray don't care condition as i will restore...have perfect bracket...thanks E and FNG, i'll measure...looks right

·
Registered
855 Posts
Sorry I forgot to mark this when I putted!! To many years back. I know my 64 & 65's so know it's not one of those. Can somebody out there identity it. The front is smooth not textured. Top to bottom almost 3 inch's with out the finger pull area. It is available. Thanks Les Maybe 68 or 69

NOPE. that is not it!! Yours is going to be straight on the sides. Will ask around in the club...Les

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hey Brian, found one in the club!! Picked it up over the weekend. Cleaned the slots the ball bearing roll on to check the slide movement of it. You get to do the rest of the clean up. Shipped today look for it in a few days. Out Here, Les..:seeya::cheers:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a bunch les, PM me with the total and i will paypal it over....made my day...:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts