Just finishing up on a frame off restoration on a 1966 GTO, auto,factory A/C, electric windows, PS,PB, thaat I picked up last summer. After refurbishing the dash clusters, and getting the engine running, I realized that the heater/AC blower failed to work on either "HEAT or "DEICE". It worked on all the other settings. After spending all day removing the control unit, I discovered that an arm that slips into a detent on the round controler was bent. After straightening the arm, I tested the unit while it hung outside of the dash. All settings seemed to work fine, so I reinstalled everything, only to find that now the blower doesn't work in any position at any speed. The really odd thing is that the blower is getting power, 11.9 volts. I have 12.1 volts at the battery, an acceptable loss I thought. But when I run a jumper wire directly from the battery to the blower, it works fine. This doesn't make any sense, and I am hoping that someone can help. All fuses are good, and I can hear the relay clicking. The resistor and relay are new.