Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys...... Below is an advertising commercial for the 1966 GTO. Pay close attention to this and see if you notice something unusual about it. There is, see if you can find it ;)

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
8 Lug wheels...hard to tell the video is a little cloudy. Also the announcer is a robot, he has a power cord sticking out of his butt....:rofl:

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
8 lug wheels is the big oops here. They look good, though. As well as the mention that '66 is the first year with an all synchro 4 speed. ALL GTO's with 4 speed had all gear synchros. The headrest/reclining passenger seat is correct, I've seen them in real life. Not common, but they're out there. Did not notice the green turn signals....but then, I'm not as sharp as I was when I was a member of "The Younger Set"!!!! Eric, the announcer is not a ROBOT, he's L7.....a real four corner square!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
The seat backs look like the ones in my 70, way later, cool option. The younger crowd is going to dig the rally gauges. I didn't see 8 lugs, but love the look of them on the GPs, those are cool. That car had rally's with center caps, 8 lugs you can see the drum, which probably looked like hell after a winter in the salt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts