Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This a complete setup I removed from a 1969 GTO I just bought to restore. The carbs look they have been rebuilt (they are very clean) and all linkage seem to move freely. The fuel lines look a little cobbled but everything is very solid and clean. I can ship this to you if you will pay shipping cost. Asking $1500.00.
Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Machine Asphalt
Wood Bumper Gas Art Font
Automotive tire Gas Font Metal Auto part

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I signed up for this forum specifically to sell this manifold without all of the eBay fees and overhead.
If you two are examples of the kind of followers it has then my expectations were too high.
This is my second GTO, bought as a basket-case, and it has a 1968 428 in it as well.
If you need a copy of today's newspaper and a picture of my drivers license let me know.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
99 Posts
DACL, Don't take offense. This is a great forum, but there has been a rash of rip-offs lately and we're "leery" of new members with great items for sale. And yes, the extra step in photo proof would be appreciated by any potential buyer. Even with that, I would not buy from any member unless they were a consistent contributor to the forum...I'm just that attached to my money...lol.

·
Registered
1967 Lemans 1967 GTO parts car
472 Posts
I appreciate what your try to do. Glad to hear your willing to give a potential buyer more proof. Where is it located in case you can do a local pickup?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I signed up for this forum specifically to sell this manifold without all of the eBay fees and overhead.
If you two are examples of the kind of followers it has then my expectations were too high.
This is my second GTO, bought as a basket-case, and it has a 1968 428 in it as well.
If you need a copy of today's newspaper and a picture of my drivers license let me know.
View attachment 145650 View attachment 145651
I apologize for offending you with the "leery" crack. I was unfortunately burned by a scammer for $400CAD just days before your post and I was still sore. If its any consolation, I hope you're able to sell your items to a good home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem, I usually sell my parts on eBay but figured someone here would appreciate the chance to avoid all of that complexity and cost. I am in the Daytona Beach area and would be happy to meet somebody traveling to the Turkey Rod Run on even just passing through on the way to the attractions.
I did put the setup on eBay but I upped the price to cover eBay charges.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts