Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding the interior paint code for dash and doors of my 1967 Le Mans. Is there any way possible that you can help me with the paint code and trim info for my car? Also does anyone have a book or print out with this info that they can post? here is my cowl tag info! i think that it lists my trim as dark aqua, i just can't find the interior paint codes. thanks in advance!

ST 67-23707 PON 2776 BODY
TR 220-3 L-L PAINT

4-2D

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I need help finding the interior paint code for dash and doors of my 1967 Le Mans. Is there any way possible that you can help me with the paint code and trim info for my car? Also does anyone have a book or print out with this info that they can post? here is my cowl tag info! i think that it lists my trim as dark aqua, i just can't find the interior paint codes. thanks in advance!

ST 67-23707 PON 2776 BODY
TR 220-3 L-L PAINT

4-2D

Looks like you have posted the same question 4 times :banghead: 1:47PM, 3:40PM, 4:07PM, & 4:42PM.

Is it possible that in the future that you could post just 1 question and show a little patience and wait for an answer? Many of us have day jobs and don't get on the forum until later in the evening. :eek2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for the help, I do apologize for posting my question in multiple places & times, I am new to this and didn’t quite know how it worked. In the future I’ll only post my questions once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts