Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Was wondering what the correct color/finish should be for the clutch springs, clutch fork, and the z-bar for a 1969 Judge....Does anyone have any pics of the setup on 4 speed transmission?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you again...We will have to remove that sway bar then. Probably put on the car when they swapped the rear ends out with a 70 Pontiac, but the original one is back in finally....One kind of last question...Are there any paint dabs or markings at all on these GTO's? I was at Goodguys in Texas last weekend and noticed a 70 Chevelle that had yellow and blue markings on the suspension parts and stripes on the drive shaft (granted the Chevelle is a year later)...And I'm used to 64-66 Mustangs and they have paint dabs, markings and stripes on them as well (depending on the factory)...Do GTO's have this and if so, what are they? Is there a guide to what colors and where they might be?

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Is that 70 rear a twelve bolt? You could just put in the correct control arms.

Maybe Judge can help you out with the paint daubs. My cars not exactly a "resto" so I can't help you there. :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have been using that site for some things but there aren't a lot of close up pics of some of the items we want to duplicate and the pics aren't that big to zoom in on...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts