Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-I've had this car since I was a senior in High School.My aunt purchased this car New.Over the years I have worked to restore it and every I often I do little things to it.Its a high option car-It is an automatic with the Factory his and hers-(which looked like a normal shifter,but is actually a 3 speed Automatic)There is 1-3 marked on the Console which a lot of owners of this model never knew-You can shift it as if it was a Hurst Shifter-Numbers Matching Car-Here are the options-

Power windows
Electric Trunk opener
Power Drivers seat
Power Convertible Top
Hood mounted Tach
Rally Clock
Rally Gauges
Rally Wheels
AC
AM FM Radio
8 Track Player

Looking to put in a Tilt column one day-

I see a lot of old posts from a guy that calls himself Bear,If you read this give me a shout,you seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding the 69 GTO-
Thanks-
Steve from NJ

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi-I've had this car since I was a senior in High School.My aunt purchased this car New.Over the years I have worked to restore it and every I often I do little things to it.Its a high option car-It is an automatic with the Factory his and hers-(which looked like a normal shifter,but is actually a 3 speed Automatic)There is 1-3 marked on the Console which a lot of owners of this model never knew-You can shift it as if it was a Hurst Shifter-Numbers Matching Car-Here are the options-

Power windows
Electric Trunk opener
Power Drivers seat
Power Convertible Top
Hood mounted Tach
Rally Clock
Rally Gauges
Rally Wheels
AC
AM FM Radio
8 Track Player

Looking to put in a Tilt column one day-

I see a lot of old posts from a guy that calls himself Bear,If you read this give me a shout,you seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding the 69 GTO-
Thanks-
Steve from NJ
that car is loaded.. I would do the same thing, put the tilt column in..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts