Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I am brand new to this forum. I just picked up my 3rd GTO. This one is a 1969 PHS documented Judge with numbers matching block and tranny. It had been in storage for almost 40 years. Needs restoration, but worth saving. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions when restoration time comes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there. I am brand new to this forum. I just picked up my 3rd GTO. This one is a 1969 PHS documented Judge with numbers matching block and tranny. It had been in storage for almost 40 years. Needs restoration, but worth saving. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions when restoration time comes.
Thanks. Looking forward to it

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
welcome
well WE have lots of questions... too
colors ? WS YZ ?? WW ?
stored for 40 ..nice find .... original paint ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome
well WE have lots of questions... too
colors ? WS YZ ?? WW ?
stored for 40 ..nice find .... original paint ??
It is a YZ. Long history with this car. Originally carousel red, repainted a light blue, then a dark blue in the late 70's (I crinched too) where it was made into a custom show car and then a flat black. A beautiful (I say very sarcasticly) blue velvet interior was also installed. I will try and post a few pictures. True Judge fans will shake their heads

Attachments

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
East Chula Vista
You should come to our club meetings whenever this lock down is over. The SDPOCI meets the second Tuesday of each month (normally) at the Sizzler on I-15 and Aero Drive. I know we have one other member of the club who lives in Chula Vista.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts