Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That will be a hard pill to swallow... I already have the bumper... just need the reinforcement bar.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
A lot of members have had good luck with Frank's (if you haven't already tried him). He has tons of rare parts. Give him a call.

Frank's Pontiac Parts

Please email us if you have questions or wish to know if we have a part that is not featured on our web site.

The web site is current & updated daily. Most orders are shipped the same or next Business day!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Many fellows mounting the fiberglass aftermarket GTO '70 nose pieces are doing so with a fabricated mounting structure made out of square tubing or round chrome moly tubing. The stock impact bar is very heavy & many racers see the heavy endura nose as the heavy impact bar as area to help lose weight. I picked up a '70 impact bar earlier this year to help complete a '70 GTO endura nose that had just came in a trade. I picked up this latest impact bar from a racer who had done just that on a previous '70 GTO race car. The impact bars are out there, just easier to get out of the hands of owners that have a endura nose that is in really poor shape & they have finally come to realization they're going to have to part it out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you, or anyone have anymore information on how they are mounting the fiberglass nose? I would rather run the fiberglass over the endura nose but don't know how to mount it. This is being built as a street car, weight is not an issue here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts