Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a 1970 ram air three judge. This is my first gto. The reason i bought it was the options: Ac, ps, power disc brakes, power windows, tilt wheel automatic,hood tach, ralley gauges atoll blue with blue interior. My question is did most of these cars come loaded like this or is this a pretty rare car? Thanks ken

·
Registered
855 Posts
Judges were rare even back in the day. Now days the rarer Judges are the 4-speed ones just cause they were the ones hot roded more. Hey it's what most of them were brought for. Original owner of mine was going to the track every Friday night tell his granddad found out and that was the end of his Judge ownership.. Ken where you out of?? Les

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Did Judges even come with all those options? Is this car a verified Judge thru PHS? Not doubting, just wondering being it's your first GTO. If it truly is what you claim, sounds like a great find and very desirable. How about some pix!

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Beth Butcher of the GTOAA has a '70 Judge with many of the above options listed. It was a special ordered car according to her. The above car was most probably ordered from factory this way. They didn't come decked out like that as standard as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
My 70 Judge didn't have near as many options as yours. Congratulations on the purchase. Enjoy the ride. They love running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts