Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question to everybody in GTO land. What color should the Ram Air vents on a '70 Judge be? I've seen body colors as well as contrasting black. Could somebody clear this up for me? If they are black, are they flat or glossy? My car is Pepper Green if that influences the answer. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Just a quick question to everybody in GTO land. What color should the Ram Air vents on a '70 Judge be? I've seen body colors as well as contrasting black. Could somebody clear this up for me? If they are black, are they flat or glossy? My car is Pepper Green if that influences the answer. Thanks.
Looking at some pictures of the 1970 Pepper Green Judge (built in Canada I might add) I owned around 1981, the inserts are not shiny and look to be a matt black.:thumbsup: Of all the GTO's I have owned when I was a "kid", that worn out Judge is the one I'd wished I had been able to keep, even over the convertibles.:yesnod:

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Only the '69 Judges had body colored R/A vents. '70's were indeed matt black as P.Jim stated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts