Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in my introduction but haven't gotten any responses so I figured I would try here.

I was just wanting to get some information regarding a 1970 Judge. I am considering buying a blue 1970 GTO Judge with the Ram Air 4 engine. The car is in great shape and has never had any restoration work done to it. I would be buying it from the original owner who is an elderly man who has kept the car in fantastic shape (garage kept). It's all original and has no rust that I can find. Interior is clean and the car runs great. It's automatic and has a canvass top, not a convertible just canvass. All this car needs to be a showstopper is to be stripped down and cleaned, maybe new paint but not neccessary. I had no intention on getting one since I thought they were out of my price range but stumbled on this one. My big question is how much do you think it is worth in the shape it's in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe an all original RA IV Judge is probably worth more then 40k but its pretty hard to say from your description.
It is a high value, rare and desirable car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts